Designed for theaters with small screens, NEC’s NC900C DLP cinema projector delivers an enhanced theater experience with pristine images. With its S2K chip set from Texas Instruments®, the NC900C is the most compact 2K DCI-certified digital cinema projector on the market. Its small size enables it to be installed in small projection booths within the theater or transported for mobile applications. The all-in-one Integrated Media Server (IMS) with 2 TB RAID5 of storage offers versatile connectivity, while reducing the number of peripheral devices needed. Additionally, NEC offers a standalone solution that allows for compatibility with GDC SX3000 or other preferred IMS. The NC900C features precise 2K (2048 x 1080) resolution, 3D capabilities and 3-chip DMD reflection method and is easy to operate with user-friendly accessibility and minimal maintenance required.
- Easy dual lamp system ensures no black screen
- 3D content utilizes the projector's full 2K resolution and triple flash technology for smooth motion
- Complete line of (5) bayonet-style lenses with electronic zoom, focus and lens shift
- Lamp changes can be made from the back of the projector
- Direct selection buttons for eight stored projector configurations
- Projector can be controlled from an optional touchscreen
- Auto lamp brightness control maintains constant brightness by adjusting the lamp power as it ages